强手货! 花样少年少女!
Yeah yeah yeah! Wanting to buy this and it is out now! Cool-ness!
Reminded by Noon that I got 2 years plus never buy any CD or VCD le.
I finally bought something today. :]
Its 花样少年少女 de DVD(part1).*more high class right, DVD leh* Wahahahaha.
Been chasing this show on youtube. Telling everyone to watch. Strongly recommended by me(*小的*).^^
This show is nice. How nice? Super duper hyper ultra nice. Go watch yourself. :]
Waiting for more to come, got 3 part in total. I'm gonna buy the whole set. *put hand in pocket, take out and see: 20cents!!!T_T* Broke le la.:(

Meet Noon at whitesand today to eat dinner. We had Hong Kong food. Yummy.^^
Walk around and go comic connection. Saw this aunty*30-40++++++++*, she was asking for花样少年少女 de comic. Since its 强手货, of cos don't have lo. So she ask and ask the counter person when they will have. She wanted whole set.-_-'' So the counter girl said can order for her if she want whole set. She so happy down there keep telling the girl how nice is Hana Kimi, say Ella super funny, like her very much blah blah blah. How I know all this? 偷听? Of cos not la. She say until so loud, think the people in that shop all can hear her. After that we go second floor, saw her come out of Poh Kim happily. She is like running everywhere for Hana Kimi lo. Pro/rich tai tai leh. Woot~!
Later ep 8 gonna out le. But I watched le. Hoho. *小的是厉害的*Wahahaha.
Reminded by Noon that I got 2 years plus never buy any CD or VCD le.
I finally bought something today. :]
Its 花样少年少女 de DVD(part1).*more high class right, DVD leh* Wahahahaha.
Been chasing this show on youtube. Telling everyone to watch. Strongly recommended by me(*小的*).^^
This show is nice. How nice? Super duper hyper ultra nice. Go watch yourself. :]
Waiting for more to come, got 3 part in total. I'm gonna buy the whole set. *put hand in pocket, take out and see: 20cents!!!T_T* Broke le la.:(
各位观众, 让你久等了! 将为您呈现的是...
世上最MAN的偶像剧!
花样少年少女!
Nice right. Wah. *Happy*
世上最MAN的偶像剧!
花样少年少女!
Nice right. Wah. *Happy*

Meet Noon at whitesand today to eat dinner. We had Hong Kong food. Yummy.^^
Walk around and go comic connection. Saw this aunty*30-40++++++++*, she was asking for花样少年少女 de comic. Since its 强手货, of cos don't have lo. So she ask and ask the counter person when they will have. She wanted whole set.-_-'' So the counter girl said can order for her if she want whole set. She so happy down there keep telling the girl how nice is Hana Kimi, say Ella super funny, like her very much blah blah blah. How I know all this? 偷听? Of cos not la. She say until so loud, think the people in that shop all can hear her. After that we go second floor, saw her come out of Poh Kim happily. She is like running everywhere for Hana Kimi lo. Pro/rich tai tai leh. Woot~!
Later ep 8 gonna out le. But I watched le. Hoho. *小的是厉害的*Wahahaha.
HanaKimi万岁万岁万万岁!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home