I really want you home.:(
How should I say this. When I was in secondary school, having a dog was one of my goal in life. But getting older older(-.=''), that goal became less and less important to me.
And so JJ ask me to go SPCA? or PASC?, ok whatever place to get back Janice's dog(Mocha) with her. So on Tuesday, we went there. Mocha is so cute, of cos Bobo too.^^
Anyway, came across this super poor boy boy dog. So ke lian when he look at me. How i wish i could bring him home. AHHHHH. Really very sad lo. Nobody wants to take him home.
"Pray hard hard that rich family come and adopt him.":)
(My Christmas wish)
Hope Santa shu shu can bring a good family to this cute boy boy.
Oh went to Janice's house after ?collecting? Mocha. Cause she is dirty and smelly. I used to scare dog and cat but i think Mocha and Bobo are super nice and 乖. I like them alot too. Hehe.
Now again, how I wish to have my own dog. If can I will bring cute boy boy home.=D

1 Comments:
SICKENING!!!....ur blog no link...hahaaa...joking la....read more mine k...sickening....
Post a Comment
<< Home