Boring la!
Ok. Now that nothing happen. I got nothing to say.
Wahaha. Oh Mave didn't go Ferli's party, then Ferli sad sad.:(
But the party was fun. Pool party become wet party.
Everyone have to go in to pool at least once. Erm, not go in, is thrown in.-.=''
So scary la. When it was my turn I act abit and told them I'm sick. So I am the only one NOT wet. How smart.=) Hoho.
Ok. JJ wants to go out tml, I'm so poor to go out lo. So see how lo. Most probably will go.:( Don't spend so much money only.:P
IMSOFATNOW!!!
Wahaha. Oh Mave didn't go Ferli's party, then Ferli sad sad.:(
But the party was fun. Pool party become wet party.
Everyone have to go in to pool at least once. Erm, not go in, is thrown in.-.=''
So scary la. When it was my turn I act abit and told them I'm sick. So I am the only one NOT wet. How smart.=) Hoho.
Ok. JJ wants to go out tml, I'm so poor to go out lo. So see how lo. Most probably will go.:( Don't spend so much money only.:P
IMSOFATNOW!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home