Anything better to do?
Nothing to do leh. How. Sleep, eat and play so much le. Anything better to do?
Talked to Jacin and she ask me to repeat.-.=''
So sian!!!
Wahahaha.
Guess I go play Audition ba.:[
My maple is forever 59lvl. Go in fight one hour of drake only 2.43%.-.=''
Then then, just watched finish Naruto ep.200. Woah damn nice. Can't wait can't wait.
New song I like are 天天夜夜 by F.I.R (Leraning) :P
Also, 千里之外 by Jay & some old uncle(-_-)
Ok. Still nothing to do.
Talked to Jacin and she ask me to repeat.-.=''
So sian!!!
Wahahaha.
Guess I go play Audition ba.:[
My maple is forever 59lvl. Go in fight one hour of drake only 2.43%.-.=''
Then then, just watched finish Naruto ep.200. Woah damn nice. Can't wait can't wait.
New song I like are 天天夜夜 by F.I.R (Leraning) :P
Also, 千里之外 by Jay & some old uncle(-_-)
Ok. Still nothing to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home