Saturday, January 06, 2007

Star night!

I know is a bit late, but still Happy Happy new year to everyone. =D
Been lazy to blog ever since I watch alot of drama. Wahahaha.
I watch every drama and entertainment show either on youtube or channel U/8.
Boring right.-.='' Still holiday-ing, no choice.*twink twink*
Basically, I'm waiting for bleach, naruto and hana kimi. One week only release one episode leh.
So meanwhile completed drama like 百万宝,阿旺薪传,天外飞仙,冲上云霄, and movie that were air on every sunday 9pm at channel U/8.
Rating? No need la, I got watch mean nice liao. :] Wahahaha.
Ok, other than watch TV, also got go out.^^ Not much la.
Like:
24 dec - Xian, Peng, Stepsis and Huang ah ma come my house and we had a small party. Eat turkey and pork rib and 玩到天亮. *Play mahjiong* Fun fun.^^

25 dec
- JJ, Niang niang, Liting and Mave come my house to have steamboat. Woot. Go buy food then cook cook cook eat eat eat. Nice nice. Poor Janice was sick so can't come.:(


27 dec
- Go out with Zhang da niang, Jacin and Ah bubu. Shop shop and talk talk at mos burger. Laugh and laugh like nobody business. The talk with them is 怀旧 time, cos they will talk from their 1 years old to primary sch to secondary sch to after 'O' level to NOW.-.=''
* Ya I know I know, the euuu!*

29 dec
- Niang niang's birthday! Go sch meeting for open house then we fly to orchard. Woot~! Had sakae sushi with B'day girl
*Fake大胃王*, JJ*自称不会饱的人*, Mave*吃饱睡,睡饱吃的人* and Changboon*茶桶*. Yum yum. I like I like! Haha. Then go play arcade till 9pm. Was fun! Cos hardly got to play arcade with friends le.

30 dec
- My cousin, Heting's birthday. Wish him only, most probably go out with her crazy girlfriend.-.='' When I mean 'Crazy', they are CRAZY. -_-


31 dec
- Hsuehchun's birthday 'N' Happy new eve! Just wish him only and have supper with mummy, papa and noon. Then after supper, Heting call us to have supper with him.-.- So my last meal of 2006 is at 2330, and first meal of 2007 is at 0030. Combo supper~ Saw Xian.^^ 有缘 leh.
*pui pui pui*

1 jan
- Abby's birthday. I forget to wish her. Hoho. Wish you happy always.^^ Go to Tiong Bahru as small Jialu is having her birthday party in advance, her actual one is the day after. She is sooo CUTE. Play with her and saw her 天真的一面. Super funny. The way she talk can make everyone laugh. Like her man~!


5 jan
- Go to Chengyee's birthday chalet. Saw alot of 'long time no see' people. Of cos saw Chengyee, Old man, Potato, Yonghui, Xiuyuan, Zhicong, Ben, Xiangtai and many more. All 老 liao. Including me. Wahahaha. Went with Xian and Stef, and we left for supper. And had my STAR NIGHT! Yeah man.=D With baby xian.
*puipuipui* Cos too late le, no bus so we didn't go home. Go see star leh, nice nice. The more stars I see I more happier I get. YES, we had a 罗曼蒂克的晚上.-.='' Talk alot, buy combo supper*again* and go park to 过二人世界.*vomit one bowl of Cheng Tank*
For detail of the star night, you can go to www.ojxjelly.blogspot.com.^^

Yourock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home