Saturday, December 23, 2006

飞轮海 de 吴尊

My super nice brother introduce me one taiwan 偶像剧 called "花样少年少女". Inside got S.H.E de Ella and 飞轮海 de Chun. I like that drama alot. Its very funny. Hahahaha. And I find Chun very 帅, 高, 壮! So for the time being, he is my 偶像! Hoho.

Mr Wu and 裕次郎 :)

Case 1
So he is my 偶像, of cos I would like to see him if
he comes to Singapore. Yeah man. So what makes
you think that I'm gay just because my 偶像 is a
guy. Sickening right.<.<>
I would want to be like him.:P So what is wrong
with that. And I don't 迷恋 him lo. Please la, I don't
paste him face all over my room and I didn't even
buy his album and stuff. I know you are kidding,
but still... sickening! So if I will to write an essay title
"If you can change place with someone, who will it be"
My anwser have to be Miss Singapore to be normal ar.-.=''


Case 2
I was playing maplestory with my friend.
Decorate the Christmas tree! Yeah man.
So I summon alot of monster out for fun.
So cute. Hahaha. Then my friend ask us say
"Christmas tree under attack!!!"
So I type
"My tree tree tree..."
Haven't type finish and a very 'MAN' man
beside me said
"Don't type 'My tree tree tree' la, so gay"
??? + ??? = ???


Hello? Whats wrong with 'My tree tree tree'? Does gay say that? Or all his gay friend say that? Just what is wrong again? Gay also 人 lo.<.<>Sickening~! I really don't know what wrong with you guys. Just you think that 'gay' are so 'er xin' and stuff, just how normal do you think you are? If so, go get marry now and give birth ALL THE WAY ba.<.<>
Still my偶像!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home