Saturday, January 27, 2007

路见不平,拔刀相助

Super sian because got APEL 2.
It teach nothing de lo except for attendence training.
Must pass then can graduate. Compulsory attendence is to attend 60% of the lessons. Then there is only 2 lesson. Meaning must go for both then can pass.

My lecturer is funny + cute but not good.<.< He don't let our class to choose our own group. Stupid lo, I ended up with people I don't know.-.='' But ok la, they nice nice de. So not so bad. We anyhow did something just to present to them, didn't prepare or practice. Haha. Thats what the lecturers do in the first lesson. Their presention was last minutes de lo. 有眼睛都看得出.<.<
Changboon's lecturer is worse lo, + lame + 脑长在屁股.<.< Changboon got something important to attend so ask him for early release. But he use his 屁股 to think, so he rejected Changboon's request. -.=''
Ask for early release is better than not going at all lo. I mean people got something important ma, not important to you means not important meh. Sickening lo. Find so many excuse not to let Changboon go early.*details I don't know la* If you got important thing, sure you want people to let you off early de ma. Do what you want others to do to you please. -_-''

I mean Apel 1 they teach us how to respect, how to co-operate, how to support one another and how to 做好人. But then now you yourself didn't 以身作则 for us. How you expect us to listen to YOU.<.< Yaloh, I mean Apel is meaningless and waste time to let them teach.<.< Haiz, so bored.
Apel lecturer are so not UNDERSTANDING one lo.<.<
APELisboring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home